[ovirt-users] New Feature: engine NIC health check

Oved Ourfali ovedo at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 08:00:26 UTC 2014

Some comments:
1. IMO all timeouts should be configurable.
2. The effect it has on fencing will be part of the Cluster's fencing policy, so a new configuration item should be added there as well (can be scoped as part of a different feature, but in that case you don't need to use the information at all as part of the scope of your work, just make the information available).
3. I understand that the scope is EngineNics on a system level rather than configure them on a DC/Cluster scope. I guess there are use-cases in which you use different "legs" for different DCs, as some might be local, some remote, and etc... So consider doing the configuration in a DC level.
4. You wrote "engine-setup" instead of "engine-config" a few times throughout the wiki page.

Thanks,
Oved