[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.4 + Ipa Server

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:44:58 UTC 2014

I have the latest 3.4 version and it works with FreeIPA. An earlier version
did not properly populate the users sections for adding users to Ovirt.
When I rebuilt with the latest 3.4 version, I did NOT join the Ovirt host
to the domain using ipa-join tools. I only joined it using the
engine-manage-domain tools.

> oVirt 3.4 is not possible to integrate with IPA?
>

> --
> Ao encaminhar esta mensagem, por favor:
> 1. Apague o meu e-mail e o meu nome.
> 2. Apague também os endereços dos amigos antes de reenviar
> 3. Use Cco ou Bcc para enviar mensagens!
> Dificulte a disseminação de vírus e spam.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*