[ovirt-users] html slideshow

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Tue Oct 14 17:10:50 UTC 2014

On 10/14/2014 06:48 PM, Yedidyah Bar David wrote:
> I prepared a presentation about separate engine/dwh/reports hosts
> using slidy [1] and pandoc [2] to convert markdown to an html slideshow
> and am trying preparing an ovirt template for that. Any opinions
> about that? Client side web developers are welcome to help and/or
> take over...
>
> You can see the current presentation (unstyled) at [3]. Note that the
> content is also not uptodate, stay tuned.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy2/
> [2]
> [3] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Separate-Reports-Host#Presentation
>
> Best,
And I thought I was having trouble with LibreOffice Presenter
(Powerpoint) ;->

I hope you can make it work, sorry I don't have the knowledge to help
you out!

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,
Jorick Astrego

Netbulae Virtualization Experts

	Tel: 053 20 30 270 	info at netbulae.eu 	Staalsteden 4-3A 	KvK 08198180
 	Fax: 053 20 30 271 	www.netbulae.eu 	7547 TA Enschede 	BTW NL821234584B01