[ovirt-users] ovirt presentation template -- google docs format?

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 23:51:16 UTC 2014

Speaking of which, may I hijack this thread in order to ask why we don't
have a slideshow template that looks like a slideshow template? With
non-white background, colors in general, some graphics/patterns,
thought-out bullet design, etc.?

This template just doesn't look like it means "business". Not business
as in the money-making way, business as in talking about a serious
project with a serious brand. But maybe that's just me...