[ovirt-users] html slideshow (was: Re: ovirt presentation template -- google docs format?)

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 12:45:10 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

OK, updated the file [3] (above), now it looks mostly the same.
Copied the color(s) and logo from the ooo template, tried a bit copying also the
proportions, did not manage to make the logo larger :-( help is appreciated :-)
I copied the css from w3c-blue and edited, but if you check you'll see there
lots of unneeded cruft.

--
Didi