[ovirt-users] Spice on Ovirt 3.4.4 Windows 2012 Guests

Gary Lloyd g.lloyd at keele.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 08:00:03 UTC 2014

Thanks David that appears to work.

I did a few more tests and it seems that without your fix Ovirt tries to
connect via rpd to machines windows 2012 machines that had the spice
console set prior to the 3.4.4 update.

One other thing I have noticed on our test install is that a powered off
machine could not be moved between different clusters in the same data
centre. The list doesn't expand to include the other clusters on the vm
properties for some reason.

This doesn't affect us at the moment though.

*Gary Lloyd*
IT Services
Keele University