[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Oct 17 18:29:22 UTC 2014

Fantastic to see 3.5 has gone GA :)

Now on to a couple of questions about how best one should configure the system.  I have three servers, one is effectively by desktop but has KVM running, and the other two at present have a vanilla CentOS 7 installed.  The two CentOS 7 are in the cloud with a public IP address on each, whereas the other is sat in my home office.  Am thinking that I should set up a local KVM guess with CentOS 6.5 and install the engine, then create a VPN network to the other two and install them as nodes with private IP addresses initially.  Then as I need to expose them to the outside work I can configure NAT addresses.  Does this appear to be the most sensible approach ? or should I look to use the hosted engine configuration ?

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

Thank you, Phil.