[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 3.5 GA Releases

Tiemen Ruiten t.ruiten at rdmedia.com
Mon Oct 20 08:13:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

Last week I upgraded to 3.5 and on the engine side everything went
absolutely fine. Now I'm wondering what to do about my hosts (full CentOS 6
installs). Is the upgrade something the engine takes care of when I set the
compatibility version to 3.5? Or should I install the ovirt-release35 rpm
and run yum update on all hosts?

Should I expect impact on running VM's, eg. from restarting vdsm?

Tiemen Ruiten
Systems Engineer
R&D Media