[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 3.5 GA Releases

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:56:06 UTC 2014

My bad!!
False Alarm.everything is working after some massaging:)
1) start VM get error: error NUMA memory tuning in 'preferred' mode only
supports single node
2) stop VM edit properties:
2.a)- edit->host->Start Running on->specific host
2.b)- edit->host->Migration options->do not allow migration
2.c)- edit->host->ConfigureNuma->tune mode->interleave
Run VM and enjoy.
 done!