[ovirt-users] VM => "No bootable device" on Centos 7 VDSM, 6.5 boots perfectly

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:48:10 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I have installed a new host with Centos 7 on a 3.4.1 engine.

I have attached the right networks for the VM and strorage is attached
an mounted well.

When I start the VM, connecting to the graphical console takes very
long and when I finally get it my PXEboot is done and wants to boo
local but it doesn't see any disk it seems.

When I boot the same machine on an existing 6.5 host it boots with away.

Any idea here?

Thanks!

Matt