[ovirt-users] [Fwd: options for root and password]

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Oct 21 07:30:34 UTC 2014

On 21/10/14 09:21, Sven Kieske wrote:

> On 21/10/14 09:05, Yedidyah Bar David wrote:

I found this:

http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_Administration_Guide#Host_Tasks

"Select an authentication method to use with the host.

  1.  Enter the root user's password to use password authentication.
  2.  Copy the key displayed in the SSH PublicKey field to
/root/.ssh/authorized_keys on the host to use public key authentication."

I guess this just works from version 3.4 upwards or also for 3.3.?
if for 3.3. since which z stream release?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen