[ovirt-users] [Fwd: options for root and password]

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 07:49:02 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

When host is added its ssh fingerprint is recorded in database, and is enforced from this point on.
Only at Edit Host dialog it can be modified.
You can also pre-fetch the fingerprint before adding the host at Add Host dialog in order to confirm that it is the correct host, it will add this fingerprint to database and enforce it when adding the host too.