[ovirt-users] AllInOne Installation ovirt3.5 on CentOS 6.5 fails

Werner, Patrick patrick.werner at hs-heilbronn.de
Tue Oct 21 08:37:47 UTC 2014

Hi Didi,

i’ve uploaded all logs to: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31918578/logs.zip

engine.log is full of:
2014-10-21 03:17:06,292 WARN  [org.ovirt.vdsm.jsonrpc.client.utils.retry.Retryable] (SSL Stomp Reactor) Retry failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
warnings.

Thx
Patrick

—
M.Sc. Med. Informatics Patrick Werner
Research Associate

GECKO Institut für Medizin, Informatik und Ökonomie
Hochschule Heilbronn
Max-Planck-Str. 39
D-74081 Heilbronn

Telefon: +49 (0)7131 – 504 1125