[ovirt-users] iSCSI connection to a LUN - EMC CX4-120 - Login OK but no LUN

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Tue Oct 21 10:18:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

Setting up our third oVirt infra, we are now connecting it to an EMC
CX4-120 SAN.
On this SAN, we have set up a classical storage group, added the
authorized hosts, registered them.

On the oVirt side, we want to create the first master storage domain and
so we give the GUI the right SAN ip, and the iSCSI connection is working.

We see appearing the two virtual IP of the storage processors (A and B),
and the login button reacts well, no error appears.
But no LUN shows up at this point.

Looking at the hosts used by this connection, it appears that the iSCSI
connection worked well, and that the LUN is visible on the host side
("iscsiadm -m session -P3").

So now, in the web GUI, there is no LUN showing up I could connect to.
I have isolated the relevant logs - the engine one and the vdsm one :

Engine : http://pastebin.com/32Sg85C8
VDSM : http://pastebin.com/BbY6mVSk

I don't know what is missing? May you help me?

--
Nicolas Ecarnot