[ovirt-users] Custom VM template Over Cross Datacenter

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 10:55:01 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

export the template to the export domain,
then move the export domain to maintenance and detach it from the current data-center.

now attach (import existing domain) the export domain to the new data-center, and activate (not sure if this happens automatically or not).
now you can import the template to the new  data-center,
if its the same ovirt setup, i assume you will need to select the 'clone' option and give it a new name

let me know if it helps