[ovirt-users] Changing iSCSI LUN host IP and changing master domain

Trey Dockendorf treydock at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:58:13 UTC 2014

I had a catastrophic failure of the IB switch that was used by all my
storage domains.  I had one data domain that was NFS and one that was
iSCSI. I managed to get the iSCSI LUN detached using the docs [1] but now I
noticed that somehow my master domain went from the NFS domain to the iSCSI
domain and I'm unable to switch them back.

How does one change the master?  Right now I am having issues getting iSCSI
over TCP to work, so am sort of stuck with 30 VMs down and an entire
cluster inaccessible.

Thanks,
- Trey

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Manage_Storage_Connections