[ovirt-users] Proper way to change iSCSI and NFS IP

Amador Pahim apahim at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 02:19:11 UTC 2014

On 10/21/2014 07:37 PM, Trey Dockendorf wrote:
> What is the proper way to change iSCSI and NFS IP used to access the
> storage domains?

Using the API: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Manage_Storage_Connections

i.e. using ovirt-cli:

- Put SD in maintenance mode, then:

[root at ovirt-engine ~]# ovirt-shell -c -l
"https://ovirt-engine.example.com/api" -u "admin at internal" -I
[...]

[oVirt shell (connected)]# list storageconnections
[...]

[oVirt shell (connected)]# show storageconnection
3aff9de7-426f-4ebf-99f7-088b52d08da1
[...]

[oVirt shell (connected)]# update storageconnection
3aff9de7-426f-4ebf-99f7-088b52d08da1 --address <NEW_IP>
[...]

Activate SD.