[ovirt-users] Proper way to change iSCSI and NFS IP

Trey Dockendorf treydock at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:37:58 UTC 2014

What is the proper way to change iSCSI and NFS IP used to access the
storage domains?  My IB fabric which was doing storage crashed and we have
a scheduled maintenance window for next week at which time I'd like to
either move my storage to 10GbE or back to IB.  I was able to move things
off IB to standard TCP/IP by editing the database but that is likely not
the correct way.  I am on ovirt 3.4.3.  My NFS domain is the master and
iSCSI data domain is only used by two VMs while NFS is used by ~30 VMs.

Thanks,
- Trey