[ovirt-users] Gluster volumes - space used not reporting

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 05:35:27 UTC 2014

On 10/21/2014 05:27 PM, Ryan Nix wrote:
> How do I ensure the cluster is 3.5 compatible? Should I run the
> optimize for ovirt function?

You can check the cluster compatibility version in properties of your
cluster . If it's 3.4, you will need to upgrade the hosts (vdsm version)
and change the cluster compatibility version to 3.5

Optimize for virt store is meant to set tunables on a gluster volume so
that it can be used as a storage for VM images.

Please also check vdsm.log and engine.log for errors.
Also, version of vdsm and glusterfs on the host.

thanks!