[ovirt-users] How to add custom lines in to host interface?

Antoni Segura Puimedon asegurap at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 12:51:46 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

All the interfaces that were configured via the oVirt engine or vdsm (those will
have a '#generated by vdsm' kind of header. So writing to them is pointless
due to reboots.

> So a hook in /usr/libexec/vdsm/hooks/before_vdsm_start might be the
> best choice. An educated guess would be:

Yes, that's a good choice of hooking point. If you are configuring them with
oVirt, you could also make a after_network_setup hook that did as below.