[ovirt-users] vmware type functionality

Bill Dossett bill.dossett at pb.com
Wed Oct 22 15:02:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to work out how to do some things that I do in VMware pretty regularly.

a.        Browse a datastore to see what is on it (from the GUI)

b.      Find a VM on a data store ... that was in another data center and register the VM  with the current data center.
Sorry for asking, but I'm not having huge amounts of luck googling on this at the moment - though will probably find the answer immediately after I post this.

Thanks

Bill Dossett
Virtualisation Architect

Pitney Bowes - Tech Central
6 Hercules Way, 600 Leavesden Park
Watford, WD25 7GS

Phone (+44) (0)1923 279353 | VOIP: 54739353
Mobile (+44) (0)7775 908612

bill.dossett at pb.com<mailto:bill.dossett at pb.com>
www.pb.com<http://www.pb.com/>

In Engineering? Raise a ticket via Remedy Anywhere [HERE<http://teamsite.inside.pb.com/sites/TCPPM/GES/Lists/Create%20Incident/newIncident.aspx>] takes less than a minute

ManageIQ User Guide available (New version coming soon!)

Check out the ManageIQ Blog for recent enhancements and information [HERE]<http://teamsite.inside.pb.com/sites/TCPPM/GES/manageiq/default.aspx>