[ovirt-users] Fwd: Are there some general strategyhow to Iscsi strorage domain?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:09:21 UTC 2014

yes + 1xssd cache

        NAME                                            STATE     READ
WRITE CKSUM
        tank                                            ONLINE       0
0     0
          raidz2-0                                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22be96bed                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc5a20e                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc515ee                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            ata-Hitachi_HUS724030ALE640_PK2A31PAG9VJXW  ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc1f9cf                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22be68899                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc58e1b                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc4dc6b                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc394ee                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc10d97                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc605d1                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc412bf                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc3f9ad                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc53004                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc5b8e2                      ONLINE       0
0     0
            scsi-35000cca22bc3beb3                      ONLINE       0
0     0
        cache
          sdc                                           ONLINE       0
0     0