[ovirt-users] VM => "No bootable device" on Centos 7 VDSM, 6.5 boots perfectly

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 01:14:49 UTC 2014

HI,

I'm still struggeling here with the 3.5 hosts on CentOS 7, no booting
servers as there is no disk found and connecting to Spice takes around
30 seconds.

FreeBSD VM's seem to boot without any issues, CentOS and Ubuntu don't
as described above.

The 3.4 hosts are still working perfectly on Centos 6.5 with the 3.5 Engine.

Any usecases on Centos 7 and 3.5 hosts ?

Cheers,

Matt

> I cannot find the docs atm, but even with a upgraded engine to 3.5, same issue.

>> On 20.10.2014 15:49, Matt . wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Sorry, I forgot a reply to all.
>>>
>>> As far as I understood 3.4 is supported as host on 7.0.
>> Can you point me to that documentation? As I understood it this was a
>> feature of 3.5 (though I can mix this up with hosted engine).
>>>  As I'm
>>> deploying new hosts I thought this was nice, also as it fixes some
>>> issues on networking at my side.
>>>
>>> So to be clear:
>>>
>>> ovirt 3.4.1
>>>
>>> Engine = CentOS 6.5