[ovirt-users] VM => "No bootable device" on Centos 7 VDSM, 6.5 boots perfectly

Tiemen Ruiten t.ruiten at rdmedia.com
Sun Oct 26 13:34:30 UTC 2014

I have two CentOS 7 hosts in a 3.5 cluster, working fine. My storage domain
is iSCSI and I have only one logical network, no VLAN tagging. There's one
Centos 7 VM running in there and two Windows Server 2012 R2. Haven't tried
Centos 6 yet.

I have disabled firewalld, because otherwise the ovirt host installation
wouldn't complete.

Tiemen Ruiten
Systems Engineer
R&D Media