[ovirt-users] Import FC Storage as iSCSI

Raul Laansoo raul.laansoo at bigbank.ee
Mon Oct 27 06:43:31 UTC 2014

Hi.

Thank you for looking into this. Does this only affect the import or influences also the process of attaching storage domain to Data Center (you can't attach iSCSI Storage Domain to FC DC and vice versa?) If I understand correctly, the Data Center's storage type is set at the initialization time, when the first storage domain is attached and you can't change it afterwards. In previous versions you could clearly see the DC storage type, now it's not visible.

Regards.
Raul