[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 on RHEL 6.6 hyperv enabled breaks Windows VMs

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 12:36:45 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

This is quite interesting because the hv_relaxed thing was supposed to _improve_ stability for windows 7 onwards.
I was expecting troubles with older windows (XP), not with newer ones.

Can you share what is running on your hypervisors? versions of libvirt and qemu.
Moreover, qemu and libvirt logs would help.

Thanks,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D