[ovirt-users] Strange External Vm's

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:37:30 UTC 2014

HI Oved,

I removed them forcefully...but yes i have seen that some of the VM cant
shutdown and even can not poweroff...then i manually suspend >> poweroff >>
removed....

But it's strange in 3.5....in 3.4 in any how if you press poweroff button
on the VM...the VM was poweroff...but in 3.5 even i press poweroff on the
shutdown stuck VM....poweroff also can not powerdown the VM...

Thanks,
punit