[ovirt-users] CoreOS can not install on Ovirt

Brian Harrington brian.harrington at coreos.com
Tue Oct 28 09:30:49 UTC 2014

Punit,

Also, let me apologize for misreading that!

Rather than using the ISO OEM you'll be much better off just grabbing
the QEMU or OpenStack image from here:

http://alpha.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/coreos_production_qemu_image.img.bz2
or
http://alpha.release.core-os.net/amd64-usr/current/coreos_production_openstack_image.img.bz2