[ovirt-users] Change default gateway

Antoni Segura Puimedon asegurap at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 15:43:27 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

In that case, I'm afraid that you have two lower level options:

1.- Write a before_network_setup hook that takes defaultroute out of the
    management network and sets it for your 'data' network. This would work
    even when re-defining the networks.
2.- Manually modify /var/lib/vdsm/persistence/netconf/nets/{ovirtmgmt,data}
    so that defaultRoute is set on data and not on ovirtmgmt. Then doing
    vdsm-tool restore-nets. This will survive reboots, but changes to
    ovirtmgmt and 'data' will have it overwritten and return the default route
    to the management net.