[ovirt-users] Centos 6.5 or 7 for host os?

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Wed Oct 29 16:32:57 UTC 2014

On 29.10.2014 17:17, Sven Kieske wrote:

> On 29/10/14 09:01, Doron Fediuck wrote:
>> One more thing you want to consider is updates from Centos
>> for el6. Unsure what happens to 6.5 in a year or so.
Sorry for hijacking the thread; but I am also very much interested in
this matter.
Sven, maybe you can share how you handle the matter @Mittwald? As I
understood it you have a quite large oVirt production environment there.
Are you running oVirt on RHEL? Do you have some kind of rule of thump
(like, always stay one minor version behind point release in oVirt).
Thanks

--
Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767