[ovirt-users] oVirt is Prince of Community Blog This Week

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 09:52:02 UTC 2014

All:

I just wanted to share the news that oVirt is the hot topic of the week on the Red Hat community blog this week!

Moran Goldboim has an excellent two-part article on Dockerizing oVirt[1][2] that has so far gotten a good deal of social media and web visit traffic.

Jason Brooks of OSAS has written another installment in his excellent Up and Running series, this time focusing on oVirt 3.5! [3]

And I just edited a very detailed article from Martin Sivák on the new Optimizer feature in oVirt 3.5. This has not been posted yet, but it could be up today or tomorrow, depending on the Community blog's schedule. Keep an eye on @oVirt in Twitter for this article's release!

Thank you to Moran, Jason, and Martin for their contributions! If you want to write about oVirt, feel free to send me your contributions, and we will get them posted!

Peace,
Brian

--
Brian Proffitt