[ovirt-users] improving advanced foreman integration

Oved Ourfali ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 13:17:43 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

This is an interesting feature. I wonder whether something like that should fit the cluster/DC, or the provider itself.
As one can create a foreman provider, specifying the relevant location as well.
However, I'm not sure it is really required here, as you have a "search" support for provisioned hosts.
So you can easily put a location query there (didn't test it, but see no reason for it not to work).
Have you tried that?
We can also add a selection for that in the add host dialog, although the dialog is already a bit cumbersome today....

Thanks for the input/feedback.

Oved