[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] [RFC] oVirt mobile client

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 06:56:07 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Yair Zaslavsky <yzaslavs at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

There was also project from Iordanov about spice/oVirt support on android..
See:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2013-December/018434.html

Some days ago it seems he go also support international keyboard layout
support:
"
I finally got some time to back-port the international keyboard layout
support from the Android Ovirt client Opaque into the SPICE client
aSPICE
"

I made same preliminary tests at the end of 2013 but I was not able to
connect to oVirt...
I don't know actually how it went ahead... the Google channel seems stopped
since February...

Gianluca