[ovirt-users] Upgrade order 3.4.2 -> 3.5.x

Gabi C gabicr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 11:35:45 UTC 2014

Hello!
I was asking because I use my 3 hypervisor also as providers of glusterfs
bricks (replicate) and I have some issue when I upgraded Hypervisor (think
about glusterfs packages and vdsm-gluster).

In your configuration you you shouldn't have any problems if you do it as
per your e-mail.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Markus Stockhausen <stockhausen at collogia.de