[ovirt-users] oVirt 3.5 and FreeIpa

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 13:06:38 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I do not understand how it is related, not sure I follow. The local admin aka admin at internal is different user that is not related to any other setting.

> At the moment my oVirt not have an active datacenter.
>
> The portal user can not log in. See log below.
>
> 2014-10-31 10:44:12,600 ERROR
> [org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.auditloghandling.AuditLogDirector]
> (ajp--127.0.0.1-8702-8) Correlation ID: null, Call Stack: null, Custom
> Event ID: -1, Message: User l3m01 failed to log in.
> 2014-10-31 10:44:12,606 WARN
>  [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.aaa.LoginUserCommand] (ajp--127.0.0.1-8702-8)
> CanDoAction of action LoginUser failed.
> Reasons:USER_NOT_AUTHORIZED_TO_PERFORM_ACTION
>
> For user login it takes an active datacenter?

Not sure what is "active data center", however user can login into the webadmin if he has SuperUser role or can manage other resources. Are you sure you provide correct permissions?