[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION NEEDED] oVirt 3.4.4 status
sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 07:52:47 EDT 2014
We're going to start composing oVirt 3.4.4 GA on *2014-09-23 08:00 UTC* from 3.4 branch.
- Please be sure that 3.4 snapshot allow to create VMs before *2014-09-22 15:00 UTC*
- Please be sure that no pending patches are going to block the release before *2014-09-22 15:00 UTC*
- If any patch must block the GA release please raise the issue as soon as possible.
A bug tracker  has been opened and shows no open blockers.
There are still 6 bugs  targeted to 3.4.4.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 3 bugs  targeted to 3.4.4.
Bug ID Whiteboard Status Summary
988341 node NEW Should not create bond when report an error in configuration process
1097735 node NEW "Reboot" button failed to work in progress_page with serial console to install ovirt-node iso.
1023481 node ASSIGNED Sane and working default libvirt config
1059309 sla NEW [events] 'Available memory of host $host (...) under defined threshold...' is logged only once
1127460 storage NEW VM abnormal stop after LV refreshing when using thin provisioning on block storage
1135061 storage POST Require qemu-kvm-rhev on EL to support live snapshots
Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.4.4 should not be released without them fixed.
- Please update the target to 3.5.1 or later for bugs that won't be in 3.4.4:
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- If you're testing oVirt 3.4 nightly snapshot, please add yourself to the test page 
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com
More information about the Users