[ovirt-users] [OVIRT-3.5-TEST-DAY-3] dwh and reports on separate host

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 10:38:34 EDT 2014

Hi,

I installed fresh engine on CentOS 6.5 (inside a VM) and dwh + reports to other CentOS 6.5 VM.

Except being a bit confused by the certificate signing step during the setup all went well and I can see that the dwh service is running and I can access the reports site.

I started in the afternoon, because I had to reinstall my hosts first, so I might try poking around tomorrow as well. Also I do not have extra hosts atm, but I hope to have my nested virtualization environment back tomorrow to actually put some data to the reports.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak at redhat.com
Red Hat Czech