[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.0 status

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Wed Sep 17 10:36:01 EDT 2014

Hi,

I just reviewed the Release Notes, and came across this cryptic passage
at
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.5_Release_Notes#What_does_this_change_mean_for_the_admin.3F
:

> Thus, it is of utmost importance that *if you have ifcfg handmade
> customizations that you port those changes to be use custom network
> properties and write a hook to apply them*.

I have no idea what this means, and suspect I'm not alone among the
readers. Some examples and/or links would be very helpful here.

Thanks,
     Bob