[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] feature review - ReportGuestDisksLogicalDeviceName

Michal Skrivanek mskrivan at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 12:29:57 UTC 2014

On Sep 2, 2014, at 13:11 , Liron Aravot <laravot at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

yes, that was the main reason me and Vinzenz suggested to use list(). 15s is a reasonable compromise, IMHO.
And since it's also reported by guest agent in a similar manner (and actually via the same vdsm<->ga API call) as other guest information I think it should sit alongside guestIPs, FQDN, etc…

Maybe not the best place, but I would leave that for a bigger discussion if/when we want to refactor reporting of the guest agent information

Thanks,
michal