[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] feature review - ReportGuestDisksLogicalDeviceName

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 19:03:27 UTC 2014

> From: "Michal Skrivanek" <mskrivan at redhat.com>

Given that we are late, adding disk mapping where other guest info is
in a backward compatible way looks reasonable.

Did you consider adding a new verb for getting guest information? This
verb can be called once after starting/recovering a vm, and then only when
guest info hash changes (like the xml hash).

Nir