[ovirt-users] Passing custom script to cloud init using api

Shanil S xielesshanil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:58:29 UTC 2014

Hi Juan,

Okay.. Thanks for your update. Also i found some sample cloud init scripts
from here https://github.com/number5/cloud-init/tree/master/doc/examples
and i tried the following scripts

- type: foo/wark
filename: bar
content: |
This is my payload
hello
- this is also payload
- |
multi line payload
here
-
type: text/upstart-job
filename: my-upstart.conf
content: |
Test file contents

And run the start vm using the above script using cloud init and api, Could
you please tell me where i can find the result of the above script ?
I think the above script will create a file like my-upstart.conf

--
Regards
Shanil