[ovirt-users] oVirt Live: Cannot run VM

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Sep 4 12:32:16 UTC 2014

Am 04.09.2014 13:54, schrieb Sandro Bonazzola:
> Hi, I'm testing oVirt Live and I'm getting the engine installed, the storage ready and a VM ready to be started.
> But when I try to start it I have:
>

> Error while executing action:
>
> local_vm:
>
>     Cannot run VM. There is no host that satisfies current scheduling constraints. See below for details:
>     The host local_host did not satisfy internal filter Network because network(s) are missing.
>
> I tried creating a brand new vm and that fails to start too:
>
> Error while executing action:
>
> test:
>
>     Cannot run VM. There is no host that satisfies current scheduling constraints. See below for details:
>     The host local_host did not satisfy internal filter Network because network(s) are missing.
>

> Attached vdsCaps and logs.
>
> Any hint on what's missing?

I can't see it in the output, but maybe it's the display network?
if you got one, it _must_ have an ip assigned, I opened a bug about
this not very informative error message and I guess it's already fixed
in master.

Make sure all cluster wide defined networks are available on your host.

HTH

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen