[ovirt-users] oVirt Live: Cannot run VM

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Sep 5 14:57:48 UTC 2014

Il 04/09/2014 17:56, Omer Frenkel ha scritto:

> [...]

I'm not really sure to have understood what may be wrong on the live automated setup.
I've started a build which is now completed and is archiving artifacts, can you give it a run yourself and see what happens?

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt_live_create_iso/474/

It doesn't require any change on your disk, just boot from cdrom / usb pendrive.
It will use just ramdisk / existing swap.

It's designed to run without any network connectivity, creating the bridge over dummy interface.