[ovirt-users] Ovirt / RHEV interoperability

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Sun Sep 7 21:35:00 UTC 2014

Hi Sven,

I'm thinking mainly in terms of migrating from one to the other, which
people sometimes have to, or want to, do. For various reasons it may not
always be practical to do it in one clean step. e.g. If there is
interoperability it would be possible to have zero down time by
migrating one hypervisor at a time (or a few, depending in capacity).

regards,
John