[ovirt-users] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.0 RC2 status

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 07:05:05 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

This should work, but provides manually-built "milestone" points, last of which
was built on 2014-08-21 (and iirc announced here).

You can use instead the 3.5 snapshot (and snapshot-static) repos instead to
get the latest 3.5 nightly builds. See [1].

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.5_release-management#Nightly_Builds

Best,
--
Didi