[ovirt-users] How to change glusterfs volume type for MASTER storage domain

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Mon Sep 8 11:27:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

Our ovirt test instance has 4 nodes with glusterfs master storage
domain. I had the volume set to distributed replicated gluster and
things worked.

Due to quorum issues, I'm trying to switch it to replicated with replica
count 4.

Currenlty the nodes keep rebooting while the master storage is down and
I can't get things up again.

    Invalid status on Data Center Default. Setting status to Non Responsive.
    Host node3 cannot access the Storage Domain(s) <UNKNOWN> attached to
    the Data Center Default. Setting Host state to Non-Operational.

Is there a known way to change the glusterfs volume for the master
domain that doesn't end in a total system faillure?

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
Netbulae