[ovirt-users] Template Size different in dashboard and storage...

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:11:49 UTC 2014

Hi Prasad,

Yes..I am running Ovirt 3.4 but still didn't find the scripts on the
location :-

-------------------
[root at cloud-mgmt dbscripts]# sh engine-psql.sh -c "select vm_name,
image_group_id,image_guid from vm_device, vm_static,images where vm_name
in('CentOS') and vm_device.type='disk' and vm_device.device='disk' and
vm_device.vm_id=vm_static.vm_guid and
images.image_group_id=vm_device.device_id order by vm_name ;"
sh: engine-psql.sh: No such file or directory
[root at cloud-mgmt dbscripts]# pwd
/usr/share/ovirt-engine/dbscripts
[root at cloud-mgmt dbscripts]#

Thanks,