[ovirt-users] Issues with Storage domain

Carlos A. Diaz carlos_d99 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 16:58:33 UTC 2014

Thanks Nir,

Attached is a Snippet of the log, that essentially keeps going and going with a few alerts of the engine trying to migrate some VMs unsuccessfully which is pretty much related to the fact that the storage is not available; so I filtered those out.

Does storageDomainId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 sounds right?

Anyways, I am looking at older logs to see if the domain ID changed, I will keep you posted, if you need anything else let me know, and thanks again :)

Carlos