[ovirt-users] Issues with Storage domain

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 17:26:39 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I cannot tell anything by these snippets. I need the full logs, since the last
vdsm was started and connected successfully to this storage domain.

Can you mount manually your NFS storage domain?

You can find the mount command that vdsm uses in vdsm log. You should be
able to copy and paste it to the shell in recent versions. In older versions,
you may need to tweek the quoting to make it work.