[ovirt-users] no console connections

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:08:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a fresh install of 3.4 on centOS 6.5 with a centOS 6.5-based host
(not an all-in-one).

When trying to do a first test install of CentOS 7 (or 6.5 or RHEL or...) I
can't get a spice console screen to connect. The error message is "Can't
connect to graphics server (null)".

I doubt it's an issue on my desktop as I have another ovirt 3.4 install
that I can connect to from my desktop. This is a new one that will take
over from an all-in-one test system.

All the server system have proper DNS entries and can be reached directly
from my desktop. Could this be related to the websocket proxy server? I
get  the same results with the proxy off or on (it's not configured beyond
basic install from engine-setup).

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*